Friday, August 8, 2014

"Blue Fern Garden" Chunky Mini Album (BFS) *NEWS*



**** EXCITING NEWS ***

Hi Everyone! 1st --- HAPPY FRIDAY!! Are you ready for a creative fun weekend ?

I have some fun news to share! I will be posting new mini album video's for Blue Fern Studios! Click here to visit the Blue Fern Studio's.com and the BFS blog! I'm thrilled to be doing some video's for them and so .. here we go! Here's this months project! I hope you enjoy! 

I've created a gorgeous chunky "It's Timeless" Mini Album that was crazy easy and fun-fast to make featuring the Blue Fern Garden papers!! And, I have to say...  I love how it turned out! I also used Blue Fern Studio's chipboard pieces - which if  you've never used on any of your projects, I say ... "Give a go!! Their pieces are stunning with lots of great details!"

Here's the video link to the new Blue Fern Studios YouTube Channel:

** PROJECT PHOTOS **







Enjoy!! AND... remember --- YOU CAN DO THIS!! CREATE one of these little chunky mini albums... You'll LOVE IT!!   THANKS for visiting!!


<<<<<<<<< MORE NEWS & GIVEAWAY >>>>>>>>>

Blue Fern Studios is celebrating their new YouTube Channel and the BFS New Video Education Team .. WITH A GIVEAWAY!!!

All you have to do to enter is subscribe to the BFS YouTube Channel and YOU could win the entire Ombre Dreams paper collection  Or better yet - TWO complete collections? It's that easy to win! 

Simply become a subscriber to their new YouTube channel, then check back on their blog and leave a comment letting them know you did so. That is IT. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzbwaRfdLcUe37PHIztLwMA

You have until midnight, August 13th. 
{Two lucky winners will be selected via random.org}

August Sketch Challenge & a Preview of BFS NEW COLLECTION!

AND HOW ABOUT A ****SNEAK PEAK ****?? Here's a preview of the NEW BFS paper collection "Montage":


{Are you excited yet?? We know we are!!}

Now let's take a look at the awesome BFS sketch Michele Singh has drawn up for you this month:

August Sketch


Thank you for joining me today!!
Have a wonderful day!!



5 comments:

  1. Cute and maybe someday I can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this!!! Love it, Steff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to Blue Fern! Love the inspiration as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete